10 Reasons We Love MiniLuxe
Let the countdown begin
It’s been two years since Boston-based MiniLuxe opened its first nail salon in North Texas. Now there are six. Why such incredible growth? We’ve got a few theories— one for each prettily polished finger.
- Booking appointments online is a snap.
- The Color Wall is filled with designer brands like Tom Ford and Chanel, as well as MiniLuxe’s own three-free polishes (no toluene, formaldehyde, or dibutyl phthalate).
- Shade selections are inspired by the runway, giving you a rainbow of options without a beigey-yellow or alien green.
- Bright, light-filled interiors are finished with details like rose-gold lamps, white orchids, and fashion illustrations.
- Spacious pedicure bays allow room between you and your neighbor.
- TVs play runway shows, not daytime soaps.
- All tools go through the “Clean Lab,” where they’re sterilized using a hospital-grade heat process.
- Hours are tailored for busy schedules. (Most locations are open Monday– Sunday, 9 a.m.– 9 p.m.)
- “Wow” results. On a recent visit, our nails looked so good, we did double-takes.
- If you’re staying at The Joule, no need to Uber. A hotel car will take you there and back.
The Details: The closest MiniLuxe is only a mile from The Joule at 2222 McKinney Avenue.