Featured Home Wellness
April 24, 2019
CLEARED FOR TAKEOFF
Multitasking, luxe, and (praise the day) TSA-approved for your carry-on
- A daily indulgence—all set to jet in a leather case with magnetic cap that clicks smoothly in place. Choose your fragrance. (A favorite is Bal d’Afrique).
Byredo Travel Perfume Case with Eau De Parfum Vial. Forty Five Ten, $120.
- Lips, cheeks, even lids—everything looks a little cheerier and healthier with few pats of this organic cream blush.
Kjaer Weis Cream Blush. Forty Five Ten, $56.
- With Vitamins A and C, antioxidant fruit cells, and Edelweiss extract (a known free-radical fighter) this hydrating spray is a must pre-, during, and post – flight.
Biologique Recherche L’Eauxygenante Mist. The Spa at The Joule, $43.
- It’s a dry shampoo, texturizing spray, volume builder, wave definer, UV protector… Oh, and it smells amazing, too.
Oribe Dry Texturizing Purse-Size Spray. Forty Five Ten, $22
- A little pot that does lots! Thanks to jojoba and avocado oils and shea, mango, and cocoa butters, this facial moisturizer doubles as a hand cream, fly-away tamer, and more.
French Girl Crème Fraîche Neroli Camomille. The Hotel Shop at The Joule, $46.
- An all-in-one cleanser/exfoliator—now in a travel-ready tube. The all-natural formula purifies, boosts skin’s glow, and minimizes the appearance of pores without stripping away moisture.
Tata Harper Regenerating Cleanser. The Spa at The Joule, $42.