March 20, 2017
Cool Girls Only
10 reasons why Sandy Liang is first pick for our spring uniform.
- This season’s perfect black moto jacket embroidered with zodiac constellations.
- Denim, denim, and more denim.
- The label’s style is equal parts pretty and punk.
- A Parson’s grad, Liang interned with Richard Chai, Jason Wu, and Phillip Lim before starting her own collection.
- Her night-out routine is impeccable.
- And she’s only 26.
- Tons of new arrivals are at TenOverSix.
- Bad-girl, body-piercing details on collars and cuffs.
- In a Sandy Liang dress, any neighborhood feels more like the Lower East Side.
- Mixed in this season’s delicate pink florals? Yes, that’s a condom wrapper.
The Details: Shop the SS17 new arrivals at TenOverSix, 1511 Commerce Street.
Photography | Sandy Liang