GIFTS FOR THE GOURMAND
Artisanal vinegars, a surrealist wine guide, and more…
Maybe they’re a whiz in the kitchen. And maybe they’re just really quick on OpenTable. Food is a passion, whether they’re cooking, dining, or just reading about it. Give them something delicious that won’t expire before 2019 rolls around (from left to right).
- Part kitchen tool, part objet d’art.
Georg Jensen Alfredo Pepper Grinder, $150. Forty Five Ten.
- A surrealist master’s subversive account of the fruit of the vine.
Dalí The Wines of Gala, $60. The TASCHEN Library at The Joule.
- Fun and unexpected compilation of more than 800 menu designs from the mid-19th century to the ’80s.
Menu Design in America, $60. The TASCHEN Library at The Joule
- A trio of greek vinegars with nuanced, fruity notes.
Kolossos Organic Wine Vinegar, $13 each. Commissary.
- Pies, charcuterie, dry-aged steaks, wine…sometimes perusing the options is half the fun.
Gift card from Commissary, available in any increment.