GIFTS FOR THE COOL GUY
(The one who’s really, really, really hard to shop for)
Everything you’ve given him has come with a gift receipt taped to the box because you’re no fool. This year, shop like you the hypebeast you are and give him something he really wants (from left to right).
- Everyday luxe in a color that pops.
Valextra Card Case, $255. Forty Five Ten.
- Fact: Guys like candles too.
Byredo Bibliothèque Candle, $85. Forty Five Ten.
- A historical, 650-page recap of every Jordan 1, Yeezy, and Air Force One along the way.
The Ultimate Sneaker Book, $50. The TASCHEN Library at The Joule.
- “COOL GIFT”
Off-White iPhone Cover, $100. Traffic LA at The Joule.
- A very of-the-moment gift he’ll love for a very long time. (It’s like Texas State Fair, but make it fashion.)
Heron Preston Denim Jacket, $690. Traffic LA Men’s. Plus, find lots more from the Heron Preston F/W collection here.
- Because Barbasol just doesn’t cut it.
Saturdays NYC Shave Cream, $35. The Hotel Shop.
The Details: Find more gifts for guys downtown at Forty Five Ten, 1615 Main Street; The TASCHEN Library at The Joule, 1530 Main Street; Traffic LA Men’s, 1608 Main Street; and The Hotel Shop, 1530 Main Street.