GIFTS FOR THE HOST
RSVP “yes” and don’t arrive empty handed
They always have a bottle of champagne chilling, they’re a hell of a cook, and they so nicely looked the other way when you bumped melted wax on the tablecloth. Give your favorite host something as lovely as they are (clockwise from top left).
- Recipes and entertaining ideas from around the world.
The Kinfolk Table: Recipes for Small Gatherings, $35. Commissary.
- The sommelier’s top pick made with 100% Nebbiolo Italian grapes.
Ar.Pe.Pe “Rosso di Valtellina,” $44. Commissary.
- Because so many good things end with a drizzle of lemon and olive oil.
Oliviers & Co. Pressed Olive & Fresh Lemon Olive Oil, $13. Commissary.
- Fresh-baked, house-made, and nestled in a beautiful wooden box.
Dozen bagels with seasonal cream cheese schmear. $39. Commissary.
- A trio of mini votives in scents based on warm cedar and sandalwood.
Byredo La La Sélection Bois, $120. Forty Five Ten.