GIFTS FOR THE ONE WHO BOUGHT YOU A GIFT
Last-minute gifts—all under $50
So someone surprised you with a little something? Totally unexpected—you didn’t see it coming. Now’s the time to act quick and recover. Tell them you left their gift in the car and head to The Hotel Shop for last-minute gifts everyone will love.
Have it gift wrapped in store and you’re back in business. Here, our favorite finds under $50 (clockwise from top left).
- So artful and gorgeous—a decorative steal for the price.
CKTC Cylinder Vase, $35.
- Fun and unexpected, just like them.
Marvis Toothpaste Sampler, $36.
- An amazing-smelling soap that’s almost too pretty to use.
Wary Meyers Cosmic Yuzu Soap, $14.
- A symbol of luck and perseverance to keep them company at the office.
Concrete Cat DarumaCon, $40.
- Because relaxing puzzles are back in a major way.
Areaware Gradient Puzzle, $15.
The Details: Find these (and hundreds more last-minute gifts) downtown at The Hotel Shop, 1530 Main Street.