GIFTS FOR YOUR BFF
So good, these are worth buying in doubles
Here’s the best part of shopping for your BFF: Just buy them the things you’d want. The only downside? You have to buy everything in twos so you can keep one of each for yourself. Wrap up a few of our editor’s best-in-beauty picks (clockwise from top left).
- An all-natural, organic nourishing oil made from 100% California plums.
Le Prunier Plum Oil, $72. The Spa at The Joule.
- A heavenly scent with an elevated presentation.
Byredo Bal D’Afrique, $40. Forty Five Ten.
- The Allure Best-of-Beauty winner cleanses and exfoliates with apricot microspheres.
Tata Harper Regenerating Cleanser, $42. The Spa at The Joule.
- Mistletoe prep with a coconut oil and rose sugar scrub.
Henné Organics Lip Exfoliator, $24. The Spa at The Joule
- An all-star way to stash your winners.
Loewe 22 Pouch, $990. Forty Five Ten.
- Luxe, eco-friendly lipstick in a refillable Hermès leather bullet
La Bouche Rouge WR 04 Lipstick Set in ’70s America Matte, $160. Forty Five Ten.