Reformation sets up shop in Dallas
Tomorrow, Reformation opens the doors to its new Dallas storefront. The LA-based clothing brand has a major celeb following and seven shops in California and New York. This whitewashed brick location on Knox-Henderson marks its first departure from the East and West coasts. Certainly pleased they chose Dallas, we headed over for a sneak peek. Here, the top 5 reasons we’re excited Reformation is in town…
- The brand was founded in 2009 by model/designer Yael Aflalo with a commitment to sustainability. More than 60% of its private-label clothing is made using recycled and deadstock materials. The production of each piece is eco-friendly, too, with methods designed to cut down on water waste and carbon emissions.
- No sifting through racks of clothing. In the store, just one of each style is on display. Using one of the large touchscreens or iPads, simply type in your name to set up a profile. Tap the pieces you fancied on the rack, select your size, and when you’re ready to try everything on, your picks will be waiting in a dressing room for you.
- In the dressing room and need another size? A touchscreen let’s you summon more sizes or bring in additional pieces without poking your head out of the door.
- No standing in line at the register! Because everything you selected on the touchscreen is added to your profile, you can select what you want to buy, remove the rest, and any associate with their iPhone can check you out.
- The Knox-Henderson store is conveniently located next to a few of our favorite spots. Head next door to La Mariposa for colorful folk art and goods from Mexico. Swing by Velvet Taco for a falafel taco or grab a burger at The Porch. And don’t miss the expletive- and glitter-ridden Ashley Longshore pop-up happening at For Home Forty Five Ten.
The Details: Reformation, 2815 North Henderson Avenue. Daily, 11 a.m.–7 p.m.