5 ways to show yourSELF some love
Because you are fabulous. You deserve it. And Valentine’s Day doesn’t have to be such a drag. Whether you’re celebrating with a romantic getaway or staycation-style, these five finds will have you feeling the love—and they’re all available right at The Joule’s Hotel Shop.
1. Take a hot shower sans post-shower haircare fiasco. SHHHOWERCAP blends form and function with modern shower caps that repel water molecules and dry in seconds. Fabric is antibacterial to prevent mold and mildew and—wait for it—optimized to make a soothing sound when you step under the shower head. $43
2. Eat dinner in your robe. We’re partial to the classic waffle-weave robe from Coyuchi. They’re made of organic cotton and pre-tumbled to be super soft from the start. You’ll feel like you’re at the spa, if the spa played reruns of Friends and served french fries with Champagne. $98
3. Send bad vibes running. In a handy spray bottle, Sage & Salt Smokeless Smudge allows you to cleanse toxic energy from any space—yes, workplaces too—without creating smoke. Create your own ritual, enjoying the therapeutic benefits of spritzing the powerful blend wherever bad vibes (and bad exes) linger. $60
4. Hydrate. It’s the ultimate form of self-care and the least you can do for your complexion after that Galentine’s Day. Jao Brand’s Face Crème gets the job done with a blend of plant-based compounds and oils that soothe skin and boost hydration, locking in moisture from the inside out. $60
5. Eat chocolate. Because, chocolate. Handmade in Brooklyn, Morito chocolate sticks are organic, vegan, and gluten-free. Bonus: Each box comes with four individual sticks, so you can treat yourself a little bit…and then a little bit more. $7
The Details: Available at Hotel Shop, 1611 Main Street.