SWEATERS FOR ALL
Deck the whole family in Fair Isle and cable knits
For him, for her, for the little ones… In the spirit of the craziest shopping day of the year, we’re staying home, curling up in something comfy, and adding sweaters to our cart.
Here, a manic dream board/wish list of creative, colorful knits—most of which just so happen to be on sale. (Clockwise from top left.)
- Super soft mohair in colors that remind us of gelato.
Maiami Basic Striped Sweater,
- One of our favorites on the runway works for Saturday errands, too.
Sies Marjan Tiered Sweater,
- Buy it for your favorite guy—and borrow it.
Sacai Striped Turtleneck,
- For the littlest fashion statement! Très chic.
Bobo Choses Pauls Jumper, $97
- Who can resist a cat sweater with very little context?
Undercover Sad Kitten Sweater,
- Literally the perfect shade of lavender.
Marc Jacobs Open Knit Sweater,
- Yin and Yang, smiley faces, and hearts
Ganni Hand-Knit Sweater,
The Details: Shop these (and more!) at Forty Five Ten, 1615 Main Street.